Hikasocial is a module that gives to your users the ability to interact with social media and gain discount coupons (Hikashop) and NOW points (Alphauserpoints).
With this module you can reward your customers with discount coupons (HikaShop http://www.hikashop.com) and points (Alphauserpoints) when they socialize with your facebook fanpage, their twitter, Google plus and LinkedIn account.
HikaSocial is compatible with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0
Social networks that interact with the module:
HOW IT WORKS:
- Google Plus
User1 likes on facebook, tweets your custom message - or follows you - or shares the link you want on google + or shares the
link on LinkedIn. Depending on the features that you have enabled/disabled User1 will get a discount coupon on his email and points on his account. You can choose to give discount coupons only once - the first time that User1 will interact with any of the 4 networks - or 4 times (one for every network) or Unlimited.
Both coupon code and points are visible in a popup after socializing and you can also send them with an email.
A simple and easy way to gain new customers and make them happy!The package consists of:
Options - Features:
- Graphics so that to easier select wihich type of buttons you want to publish.
- Tweeter: You can select between follow and tweet - share button.
- Select if you want to show the number of shares and in which way (baloon, inline etc)
and many more
- Instant installation.
- Many options on how you want the buttons to display on site
- Select which of the 4 networks (or all) you want to play with.
- Custom message for tweets
- Set the coupon options (HikaShop) that the user will gain when liking, tweeting or sharing.
- Select if you want the user to get an email with his points and discount coupon
- Automatic emailing with the coupon details
- Allow html tags for intro text and email body
- Automatic discount coupon generation
- Duplicate coupon generation prevention
- Popup that displays the coupon code or points
- Language support
. See the screenshots and the video tutorial below for more...
Take a look inside: