VM Coupons is the ultimate tool for issuing discount coupons for Virtuemart. It allows you to issue up to 12 different types of coupons in your VirtueMart e-shop. It provides you with full control over the generated coupons while it shares the same graphic interface with Joomla making it easy and efficient to work on.
"GlimLag VM Coupons was awarded Best Web Tool 2012 by the WHS Team."
GlimLag VMCoupons Features
* 12 DIFFERENT TYPES of coupons:
- 1. When a user registers.
- 2. When an order exceeds a certain purchace amount.
- 3. When a specific product is sold.
- 4. When a registered user invites friends of his to the site(Confirmation is made when the friend registers online).
- 5. When a registered user invites friends of his to subscribe on ccNewsletter.
- 6. Coupon issued based on the payment method.
- 7. Coupon issued based on the name of the user(You can issue coupons to customer on their namesday).
- 8. Coupon issued based on the user shopper group.
- 9. Coupon issued for a specific product category.
- 10. Coupon issued when a user likes your fanpage,FACEBOOK - Virtuemart 2.0.X only
- 11. Coupon issued when a user tweets a message,TWITTER - Virtuemart 2.0.X only
- 12. Coupon when a user shares a message on Google plus,GOOGLE+ - Virtuemart 2.0.X only
Glimlag Vm Coupons 4.0 for Vm 1.1.x and 2.0.x.
The new version (v. 4.0) features:
- Completely rewritten
- Create custom discount coupons manually.
- Assign the manually created coupon to specific users, products, categories, user groups, countries and states.
- Supports SMS by Clickatell. The user can get his discount coupon via sms (and email of course).
- Minimum order amount option for the coupon to be available.
- and many many more....
Try the new version of VM Coupons.
Video Tutorials on how to configure and use Glimlag VM Coupons.
• Compatible with VirtueMart 1.1.2 to 1.1.9 versions and Vm 2.0.x versions, included instructions for all Virtuemart versions.
• For VM 1.1.x you have to modify Two(2) files in VirtueMart for the component to work.
• For VM 2.0.x you have to modify One(1) file in Virtuemart for the component to work.
The component has license per Domain ! Please fill your domain at the comments field an the checkout and we will send you the license via email.
For more info please DOWNLOAD the VMCoupons manual.