v3.1 - 29/05/2012
* Fully MVC compatible for both joomla versions
* Fixed bug with the logout problem in 1.5 joomla when using some coupons
* Easiest way to apply coupons to specific products and categories
* Some look and feel modifications
v3.0 - 04/04/2012
* Support for Joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2
* Just 1 hack in a Virtuemart file
* All coupons are generated when the order is confirmed
* New option Coupons History
* Fixed bug (exhaust memory) when the eshop thousands of products
* Fixed bug when selecting certain products or categories to apply the coupon
* Option to generate coupons for all customers (not user-based)
v2.1 - 21/04/2011
NOW all coupons are targeted. Every coupon that is generated can be used on a certain product(s) or product category(ies)
Added a basic report system (how many coupon were generated and how many of them were used) All coupons are connected with the order id Replaced some code so that the updates will be easier v2.0 - Added 4 new coupon types and change some code for faster working.
v1.5 - NEW coupon type. Invite friends and gain coupons when these friends subscribe on ccNewsletter
v1.4.1 - VM coupons Report module has been improved so that it also shows the coupon code.
v1.4 - New plugin added on Glimlag VM Coupons package, Coupons Alarm. You set the number of days and it
reminds with an email all of the users that have coupons that will expire in X days
v1.3 - Fixed the issue of Virtuemart coupons. Now the administrator can use both Glimlag VM coupons and default coupons of Virtuemart
v1.2 - New module that supports the coupon component. It gives a report on every user of the coupons that he gained, percentage or amount and if it is valid or not. Free with the component.
v1.1 - Editor added on the parameters section